Box Assembly Instructions
- Open the box upside down to access the bottom flaps. Fold in the short side flaps first, followed by the longer side flaps. DO NOT interlock flaps.
- Use at least three strips of tape and run the tape four inches down the sides of the box. Then for extra strength, tape perpendicularly at the center of the first tape, forming a cross.
- Turn the box upright and line bottom with padding. Pack per the instructions provided. DO NOT OVERFILL and NEVER LEAVE GAPS. To avoid breakage always fill cartons or top off with padding.
- Once packed, fold in the top flaps of the carton in the same manner as the bottom flaps - short sides first, followed by the long sides. DO NOT interlock flaps!
- Prepare a BORN AGAIN BOXES label - include: a) the room to deliver it to, b) brief list of contents, c) FRAGILE.
- Affix label to the side (NOT TOP) of each carton so it can be seen when cartons are stacked.
- Write only on the tape or label to ensure the boxes remain acceptable for reuse.
- Stage your packed boxes label side
visible in a secure dry area, ready for your move. Save time by stacking
boxes with the heaviest on the bottom, lightest on top to prevent crushing, in similarly sized stacks four to five feet high. This enables
the cartons to be easily dollied from the house to the truck.
Mirror / Picture Box - can be telescoped together for longer items
Designed to protect fragile mirrors and valuable artwork, this style of Mirror Box is built in one piece to make packing up your artwork fast. Thoroughly protect your items by padding the inside corners of the box and wrapping items well with protective paper or linens. We have various sizes available.
*Minimum order of $50 required for delivery and is restricted to the greater Tri-Cities WA area; fuel surcharge applies.
Sell Your Boxes --->
© 2011-2012 BORN AGAIN BOXES, L.L.C. All rights reserved.